This website has been designed with accessibility in mind. We are fully committed to ensuring that every page on this site will meet guidelines for web accessibility and it is our intention to continue to work to further improve access for all. Please contact us if you feel any further improvements can be made.
Contact and Downloads
If you require any website content provided in a different format, please contact us and we will do our best to provide it. Below are some useful links and tips for getting the most out of the site.
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed by zooming in. Using the your keyboard press the keys 'Ctrl' and '+' at the same time to increase the size of the text and pictures.
The following browsers allow you to change the view to a size you are comfortable with:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer - go to the View menu (if this is not displayed press the ALT key select 'view' then select 'zoom' and then click zoom in. For more information visit the Microsoft help and support site.
•Netscape Navigator or Firefox - go to the View menu and choose 'zoom’ until the text is the size you require.
Firefox publishes detailed information on how to adjust the display of their browser on their website: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/options.
Changing Background Colour
If you have a visual impairment you may wish to change the background colour of pages in Internet Explorer.
• Click Tools in the toolbar at the top and select Internet Options
• Select the General tab and click the Accessibility button
• Select the box next to Ignore colors specified by web pages and click OK
• Click Colours (a menu of colours should appear). Select your preferred background colour then click OK.
• Select the Accessibility option. (4 tick boxes will appear). Tick the three boxes listed under the Formatting heading and click OK
• Click OK to confirm the new settings.